Monday, August 4, 2014

Coney Island



As a New Yorker for two years, I've never been to Coney Island, the place shown in many indie songs with a nostalgic tint.  So here I am, before the official ending of golden yet short summer of New York.

Having been to many beaches in California, I have to admit that Coney Island is by no means comparable to those beautiful ones in Sunshine State.  It feels like a smaller version of Santa Monica, with lots of family spending the good Sunday afternoon here, as well as the amusement park.  But after all, you can't have all the best things in New York.  Plus, I got to try Nathan's Hotdog eventually.  Another item checked from my list.


 










Something in common between New York and Cali--always end the beach with an ice cream or funnel cake. :D

Wedge Sneakers: Aldo (old collection)
Crop Top: H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment